Our client is a leading international trading company headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. It was founded in 1858 and makes nowadays a turnover of approx. 50 billion Euro with more than 5.000 employees worldwide.
Head Office in Düsseldorf is Corporation’s European subsidiary, in order to strengthen our activities in the Czech Republic for Specialty Chemicals we are looking for a Sales Manager based in our office in Praha.
• Identify and successfully deliver new business opportunities
• Define, develop, build and successfully manage new and existing business accounts
• Successfully manage and optimise current business accounts
• Represent company at meetings and exhibitions
• Correspond with suppliers and buyers and respond to inquiries
• Acts as a team player and able to use own initiative
• Results oriented, self-motivated and flexible - adaptable, able to meet deadlines and to work with all types of individuals based locally or at our overseas branches (cross cultural)
• Travels to various locations nationally and internationally are necessary
• Communication - Able to build relationship with colleagues across the organisation as well as with business partners and provide the support required.
• Self-development – take care of self-development by soliciting feedback, setting priorities by seeking to acquire or strengthen skills and knowledge.
Key skills and experience required
• Commercial education and technical understanding (or technical education with a strong willingness be work as salesperson).
• Knowledge especially in the field of semiconductor, plastic industry (raw material, film and sheets)
• Previous experience (at least 5 years) in a similar role.
• Fluency in Czech, and English language (other languages like Japanese are of advantage)
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
Create together a better future – what can you expect from an employer
• Permanent job with flexible working time
• Training on the Job and regular further education
• An interesting work in an international environment
• 13. monthly salary and holiday payment
The office is based in Prague, however there is a huge flexibility with working from home