We are looking for candidates passionate about Customer Service for a role where you will communicate with customers and use English on a daily basis. You will be the one who saves the day because you will find and book for the customer who is stuck at the airport an alternative flight (and sometimes even accommodation) so that they can continue in their journey.
Who are we looking for?
- Passionate and empathetic candidates who can find the right balance between company’s needs and customer’s satisfaction.
- Natural soft skills and ability to adapt to different situations.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be proficient in all back-office duties.
- We are looking for people who enjoy helping others.
- Previous Customer Service experience is a huge plus!
- You will navigate our customers through unexpected air travel emergencies such as strikes, natural disasters and airlines who cease operations. You will provide them with much needed guidance and reassurance.
- You are expected to think on your feet and give your very best to ensure that a favourable resolution is achieved.
- You are able to work irregular shift patterns, including 1-2 weekend shifts per month. (7:00 – 15:30, 13:30 – 22:00)
- An advanced level of English is required.
What do we offer?
- Modern office with in-house gym, masseur, canteen, showers, chill out zone and free refreshments.
- Home office days.
- Garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
- Meal vouchers.
- Discounts on flights.
- 20+5 days of paid vacation.
- Multisport card.
- Career development framework.
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: Monday – Sunday, irregular shift patterns (7:00 – 15:30, 13:30 – 22:00)
Starting date: Immediately/negotiable
Recruitment details: Online interviews
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation
Lenka Bugnerová, REED – MSS
+420 778 885 854; Lenka.Bugnerova@reed.com