Do you speak German and English? Do you love travelling and interacting with customers who want to travel? How about a new work experience in international airline company? The Flight Consultant job position is available in an office in Brno but also allows working from home anywhere in the Czech Republic on a full-time basis. The role is perfect for a fresh graduate or an experienced professional who doesn’t mind going back into a junior role.
Our client offers great benefits such as massive discounts not only on flights but hotels and car hires as well and not only for you but your close ones too. Not enough savings to relocate? No problem. Our client will provide up to 2 months of free private accommodation and will contribute to your travel expenses. You will also get a SIM card which will be charged for the first month (calls, texts, data).
As a Flight Consultant you will have the following responsibilities:
- General flight reservations
- Providing information about the company products and services
- Passenger check-in assistance
- Managing accounts for the frequent flyers
- Support Travel Agencies
We are looking for:
- Proficient German (C1+), fluent English (B2+)
- Positive and ‘can do’ attitude
- Customer oriented individual
- Advanced PC user
- Willingness to work occasional weekend shifts
- Sign-on bonus
- Possibility to work 100% from home after 2 months of training in Brno (accommodation provided)
- 22 days of vacation
- Performance based bonus and guaranteed salary increases
- Very high discounts on flight tickets for you and your close ones
- Meal allowance, flexible benefits
- Multisport card
- Variety of trainings, team building activities
- Modern and multinational environment in offices in the Brno city centre
- Help with relocation to the Czech Republic (accommodation for the first 2 months, coverage of travel expenses, free Czech SIM card with prepaid 1 month of service)
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: 8-hour shifts (distributed between 7am–10pm), 5 days a week, occasional weekend shifts
Starting date: 6th February 2023
Recruitment process (all done remotely): Phone language check + Tests + Video interview
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly, or send me an email with your CV in English.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Veronika Vrbková, REED – MSS
(+420) 775 335 536; firstname.lastname@example.org