REED is currently searching for a Data Analyst, who is going to support Sales, Order Management and Finance teams. If you have experience with data analyses, SQL, MS Access and speak fluent English, this opportunity might be the right one for you!
- Timely and complete data collection from customers - electronic goods resellers and distributors (sales out and stock in trade data) in co-operation with local sales teams
- Transforming many varying inputs (mostly xls and/or txt file based) into standard format (database), and upload into enterprise data warehouse (QlikView)
- Trouble shoot issues in data availability and/or quality with local sales teams
- Improve overall process efficiency of sales out and stock in trade information sharing between the company and key partners (EDI/FTP/other electronic interchange formats)
- Participate in maintenance and optimization of data warehouse
- Bachelor degree - IT/Mathematics/Statistics/Economics
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience as a data analyst, developer
- Solid data warehousing and database management skills (SQL, MS Access)
- Advanced Excel knowledge (pivots, formulas, VBA), comfortable with writing new and adjusting existing VBA code in various MS tools
- Knowledge of data analysis tools and other programming languages is a plus (R, Python, Matlab, .NET, shell scripting, XML, etc.)
- Knowledge of Statistics and/or Linear programming is a big plus
- Fluency in English, multi-lingual is a plus
- Logical thinking and ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Curious, proactive and detail oriented
- Good communication skills and team player attitude
- Positive personality, willingness to go an extra mile, out of box thinking, common sense approach
Our client offers:
- Interesting position within a multicultural environment of SSC
- Competitive remuneration package, interesting company benefits (26 days holidays, 4 days sick days, meal vouchers, transport contribution, discount on products, pension fund contribution etc.)
- Possibility to become a part of a dynamic company with friendly, relaxed and goal oriented environment
If you are curious about this opportunity, feel free to send me your CV!
Looking forward to our cooperation!