Are you proficient in German? Do you have experience in interacting with customers, either face to face or via phone/email? Do you like working with people? We are recruiting for a B2B Customer Service Representative with German who will be part of a small team in our client's shared service centre in Brno, Czech Republic. This role comes with a relocation package if you are currently abroad and allows remote work from anywhere in the Czech Republic, provided you can come to the Brno office a 1-2 times a month.
Your responsibilities will be:
- respond professionally to customer inquiries on phone and email,
- remote trainings and consultation for customers in regard to products,
- analyse and provide support for technical problems,
- creation of simple monthly invoices,
- cooperation with diverse departments in the company,
- document customer inquiries in Salesforce and other databases.
We are looking for:
- fluent German and English,
- excellent communication skills,
- previous customer service experience is an advantage,
- computer literacy,
- customer and detail-oriented personality.
The role comes with:
- 5 weeks of vacation, 4 sick days,
- flexible working hours, option to work remotely + 4-week allowance to work from abroad per year,
- job related continuous training,
- international and multicultural working environment in a shared service centre,
- contribution to pension and life insurance saving accounts,
- premium Health care for free, with a discount for family members, health days, fruit days,
- net Meal Allowance of CZK 72.00 per working day, paid into your salary,
- discounted gym and wellness membership + Cafeteria Benefits,
- career progression opportunities,
- stock Purchase Program,
- fresh fruits and refreshments in the office,
- chill out zone with leisure time activities, on-site parking, and relocation assistance.
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: Mon - Fri, 09:00 – 17:30
Starting date: Negotiable
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation
Lenka Bugnerová, REED – MSS
+420 778 885 854; Lenka.Bugnerova@reed.com