Great opportunity for a speaker of French and English who would like to use the languages on a daily basis and get experience in order management. You could provide aftermarket support to VIP customers and communicate with departments of the company including Finance, Manufacturing, Logistics, etc. This role also entails providing spare parts pricing, creating orders and chasing outstanding sales orders.
What will you do?
- Communicate with customers and relevant departments regarding orders and enquiries via email and phone
- Provide customer support for pre-order activities (pricing, availability, quoting, technical specifications)
- Manage customer orders from placement to invoicing and customer expectations by providing information about delivery dates, status of the orders and potential issues
- Chase outstanding sales orders via purchasing, manufacturing and warehouses
What qualities you should have?
- Proficient level of French (C1+)
- Advanced level of English (B2+)
- Attention to detail and great communication skills
- Be confident user of MS Office
- Advantage: Experience with an ERP system
- Advantage: Experience in a Customer Service or any similar role
- Advantage: Degree in Business, Marketing, Supply Chain or Finance
What does the company offer to you?
- Meal vouchers 110 CZK
- Flexipass vouchers 500 CZK or Multisport Card for Free
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Flexible working hours, possibility of working from home
- Contribution to language/professional courses 5000 CZK, ACCA courses
- Contribution to pension and life insurance
- Pleasant and modern working environment close to the Brno city center
- Refreshments at workplace
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: Mon-Fri, flexible working hours with a core between 9.00 – 15.30
Starting date: Negotiable
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Veronika Vrbková, REED – MSS
(+420) 775 335 536; email@example.com