In this role of Business Support Specialist, you will be responsible for the highest support level providing to business partners (well-known companies in the travel industry).
While communicating with the partners, you will use various tools such as e-mail, phone, and chat to deal promptly with their requests and questions. The main task of our team is to maintain the best quality of our service and achieve the customer satisfaction. To accomplish this, it is essential that the requests are solved in the shortest possible time and none of the requests remain unresolved.
What are the requirements?
- At least a C1 level of English
- Previous experience in customer service is an advantage
- Advanced computer skills and internet searching skills
- Customer oriented approach, strong communication skills and problem-solving ability
- Independence and willingness to work in a team
What do we offer?
- Possibility to work from home after a probation period
- New modern office with gym, masseur, dining room, showers, rest area, sleeping spots and free snacks
- Parking spots for cars, bicycles or motorbikes
- 25 days of vacation per year, sick days, cafeteria, medical care, Multisport card
- contract for an indefinite period
- discounts on airline tickets
- child and pet friendly office
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation
Sabina Kasanova, REED – MSS
+420 720 078 741; firstname.lastname@example.org