Our client, based in the USA, helps create a magical experience for fans by offering fair prices, fraud prevention, guaranteed entry, and flexible ticketing options. For rights-holders, they provide control of secondary ticketing revenue, data ownership, postponement solutions, and the ability to always be on sale.
The Growth & Business Analyst will be an expert in all internal database structures, reporting data models & BI functionality. They will use this knowledge to provide actionable insights to grow revenue platform-wide across all accounts. This cross-functional role will primarily support the Revenue Growth Team. They will also work with Operations, Data Engineering, and PDE (Product Design Engineering).
- Analyze large datasets to identify trends, patterns, and insights relevant to business growth
- Use statistical and machine learning techniques to derive actionable insights.
- Provide data-driven recommendations and insights to support strategic decision-making
- Create and maintain regular reports and dashboards to communicate key performance indicators (KPIs) and business metric
- Use visualization tools like Looker, Tableau, Power BI, or others to present data in a clear and understandable manner
- Develop forecasting models to predict future trends and outcomes.
- Use predictive modeling techniques to identify opportunities for business growth and optimization.
- Proficiency in SQL Required
- Experience creating reports and models in SQL based Business intelligence tools such as Looker, Tableau, Power BI
- Strong written and verbal communication to detail issues and deliver documentation and findings to a wide range of teams
- Experience in Operation or Business Operation is a strong bonus point
- Health Insurance
- A range of insurance options with 100% paid premiums for employees
- Flexible Locations
- Work from one of the office in Prague 1, remote from Czechia or a mix of both
- Wellness Support
- Reimbursement for gym and other health memberships
- Stock Options
- Be an owner of the company and share in the success
- Unlimited Time Off
- Take the time you need to recharge and stay energized
- Events Credit
- $1,200 annual stipend for tickets to any live event