Our client was founded to shape airflow so that a world of applications can be heated, ventilated, cooled and refrigerated more efficiently, more flexibly and more quietly.
The more they do this, the greater the benefit for humankind. The portfolio of products is dedicated to HVAC Industrial solutions.
- Present, promote and sell the entire range of products and services using solid arguments to existing and especially prospective customers in a dedicated geographic area
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth.
- Researching, planning, and implementing new target market initiatives.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their technical and commercial needs
- Pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative if possible in the fan, HVAC & R industry or in another component sales position for the OEM industry
- Excellent knowledge of English and German language
- Familiarity with ERP and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or a related field
Communication and people skills are also important aspects of the job. The person fulfilling this role should be self-starting, competitive, imaginative, direct, influential, persuasive and self-confident.
Unique opportunity to join fast growing international company with lot of career paths.
Top quality products and solutions in HVAC Industry for you to sell.