New opportunity for Technical Engineers with German! REED is currently seeking a candidate who has a technical oriented education (chemistry, mechanic) for our client, an international energy company with years of history on the market. Are you open to new opportunities? Do you want to utilize your experience and use German and English on daily basis? Then read more!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Communication with customers via phone, e-mail and emerging social media platforms
- Strong product and services knowledge combined with deep technical expertise in variety of automotive, industrial, marine and aviation applications (you will be provided with training)
- Creation of data reports, data management, cooperation with subject matter experts and OEM manufacturers
Who is the ideal candidate for this position?
- Degree in Science or Engineering (chemistry, mechanic or similar)
- Fluent English and German
- Professional experience at least 1 year
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Customer orientation and interest in technology
Our client offers:
- Annual bonus and monthly lunch allowance on top of base pay
- Financial security benefits like contribution to pension saving plan up to 4.5% of base pay, life insurance or income protection while on sick leave
- Cafeteria plan including Multisport card option
- 25 vacation days (extended for seniority), extra days for bank holidays falling on weekend
- Relocation assistance for candidates from abroad
- Programs for various networks including family support initiatives
- Opportunities to enhance communication and language skills, job specific and broader trainings, mentoring, self-development opportunities, tuition assistance program supporting studies with business relevance
- Wellness programs with a wide range of activities including fit-stops, ergonomics support and much more!
Salary: depending on your experience from 44k up
Start date: negotiable
Does this offer sound interesting? Send me your CV and I will reach out to tell you more details!