We are looking for a Tax Manager for our client, a worldwide leader in its field.
The Tax Manager will be responsible for coordinating pan-European direct, indirect taxes compliance and reporting. We are looking for a tax specialist with proven experience with Taxes within EU.
What are the responsibilities?
- Coordinating pan-European direct and indirect tax compliance and reporting
- Reviewing tax returns and proposing optimizations
- Assisting with preparation of income tax calculations and reporting under IFRS/US GAAP
- Supporting tax planning and managing tax projects
- Working with external advisors on group transactions and transfer pricing requirements
- Liaison with management on tax issues and accounting staff on tax accounting issues
- Ensure that internal controls are in place over accounting for VAT and income taxes
- Provide the staff with clear direction and expectations for the achievement of their objectives
- Provide effective and efficient people management and mentoring
- Develop Tax strategies and frameworks that align with the strategic aims of the company
- Development and implementation of 'new solutions for new problems'
- Support the organization through the provision of quality tax advice
- Understand, identify, and address complex domestic and cross-border tax matters to mitigate tax risks
What you need to succeed?
- A bachelor’s degree in finance/commerce/economics or relevant tertiary qualifications
- Membership with a professional institute (preferred)
- Approx. 5-10 years of relevant tax experience obtained within an international tax practice or in a large organization
- Proven experience across multiple tax disciplines – Corporate, VAT, M&A & Transfer Pricing
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good English (written and verbal)
- Proficient with Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Flexibility and a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to multi-task, ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Demonstrated capacity to read, interpret, and synthesize regulatory and financial documents and frameworks
- Experience in process standardization and improvement
What can we offer you?
- 5 weeks of vacation, 3 sick days, 2 free days
- Training and further education opportunities
- Hybrid working model: 3 days office, 2 days Home Office
- Base in a modern office, where you will have access to an open roof terrace, relax rooms, kitchens with new coffee machines, and different kinds of tea available
- Fresh fruit in the office every Tuesday
- Sodexo meal card
- Cafeteria points
- Multisport card
- Special offer for mobile tariff
- Massages in the office
- 2 Global Volunteering days
- And much more
Start date: immediately/upon agreement
Contract: indefinite period
#jobvacancy #taxes #Manager #TaxManager #fulltime #Prague #jobinPrague #jobintaxes #indirecttax #directtax
Does this sound like the position you are looking for? Then do not waste any time and send us your CV in English!
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.