Would you like to work in customer service but not feel confident to speak over the phone? For our client, we are looking for someone, who will help them with incoming claims. In this role, your main task will be to sort incoming claims and categorize them to correct departments. At the beginning of your employment, you will be on the e-mail but after couple of months, once the project is completed, you would start working as a Customer Service Assistant and focus mostly on phone communication.
This position is perfect for graduates, who want to gain some experience, but we are also happy to process experienced candidates, who do not mind going back to a junior role.
You are a good match for us if you are:
- Fluent in English (B2+) and Italian (C1+)
- Willing to learn new things and improve your career
- Able to work under pressure
What can our client offer you?
- Performance based bonus up and guaranteed salary increase
- Very high discounts on flight tickets for you and your close ones
- Modern and multinational environment, offices in the centre of Brno
- Lunch vouchers, flexible benefits
- Team building activities
- Variety of trainings
- Multisport card
- Help with relocation to the Czech Republic (accommodation for the first 2 months and coverage of travel expenses, free Czech SIM card with prepaid 1 month of service)
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: 8 hour shifts, Mon - Fri between 8:30am - 11:00pm, occasional weekend shifts
Start: 5th December
Recruitment process: Phone language check + Video interview + Test (all done remotely)
If you are interested, please apply directly or send me your CV.
Looking forward to our cooperation
Veronika Vrbková, REED – MSS
(+420) 775 335 536; firstname.lastname@example.org