Our client creates software products to solve complicated tasks in the areas of data protection and management. We work with VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix AHV virtualization platforms; Windows, Linux and Unix operating systems; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle and SAP HANA servers and databases; Amazon, Azure and Google public clouds; and many other technologies forming the core of the modern IT-world.
- Testing of one or several products.
- Participating in products’ creation and development at all stages of their life cycle.
- Analysing software requirements.
- Participating in planning and creating the product test strategy.
- Communicating with other participants of the product development process.
- Training and development of new team members.
- Evaluating test results, maintaining defects database.
- Participating in customer technical support processes.
A Senior QA Engineer will join us and strengthen one of major directions:
Data Protection: a suite of products for data backup and restore in virtual, physical and cloud environments.
Data Management: a set of products for monitoring, reporting, and process automation in virtual, physical and cloud environments.
- Technical education or passion for technology.
- 3+ years of software testing experience.
- Deep understanding of software development principles and the QA role in this process.
- Experience developing test strategies and plans, analysing test progress, and optimising the software testing processes.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows, Linux or Unix operating systems.
- Experience in network technologies and systems (DNS, DHCP, basic network settings, etc.)
- Open and flexible mind, common sense, clear logic, analytical skills.
- Desire and ability to work in a team.
- Knowledge of English, enough to communicate with your team-mates and read technical documentation.
- Experience working with databases like Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle Database.
- Experience working with virtualization platforms like VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Experience in test automation.
- Experience managing and developing a QA team.
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises.
- Financial welcome bonus (in amount of 2 monthly gross salaries).
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional training and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library.
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment.