For Quality Engineers who have experience with project quality in an automotive industry, I have a position of Quality Engineer for a prestigious, international company.
✔️ Do you want to be involved in exciting projects for global automotive companies and work with great colleagues who are passionate about excellent product development?
✔️ To work in a brand new R&D building with the confidence to advance your career?
✔️ To have a really stable company behind you that has a great reputation and is moving forward in line with trends?
Does that sound interesting? Then read on and be sure to send me your CV.
- Quality assurance in project launching.
- Communicating with internal teams during product development.
- Collaborating with the headquarters in Germany.
- Preparation of specifications and documentation.
- Coordination of requirements in accordance with required quality, internal and automotive standards
- FMEA, APQP
- Technical high school/university education
- Experience in a similar position and with quality tools (APQP, 8D, etc.)
- Experience in project management
- Communicative English, possibly German
- Orientation in electrical/electrotechnical products
- Knowledge of SPICE is an advantage
What does the employer offer you?
- Interesting projects on a global scale
- Contributing to product quality for the most well-known automotive companies
- Participation in product development within e-mobility
- Interesting financial remuneration with progressive increases
- 13th and 14th salary
- Rewards for improvement suggestions
- Real career progression thanks to an expanding R&D department and a general international presence
- Sophisticated training and interesting business trips
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- 37.5 hour working week
- Training program
- Relocation allowance
- Retirement savings allowance
- Meal allowance
- Language courses
- Additional allowances for events, activities, etc.
- Joint activities and sports events
Start date: Upon agreement
Workplace: Žilina Region - There is excellent infrastructure and facilities near the workplace. The employer contributes to the relocation.
I am looking forward to hearing from you and would be happy to discuss everything with you.
Veronika Grosová, REED Specialist Recruitment - Engineering Team
+420 601 321 464; email@example.com
We also share current vacancies on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/reed-czech-republic/, stay in touch with us here as well.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you give your consent to the processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data. You give this consent for a period of 3 years after sending it.