A hands-on QA Automation Engineer, responsible for ensuring increase of product quality in successive releases. Working with the team in Prague and in Santa Clara to increase test automation while at the same time developing and executing test cases for manual testing.
- Work with Product Owner and QA Lead to understand requirements and provide feedback.
- Together with the team develop test plans and test cases together with estimates and dependencies.
- Automate test cases within the framework.
- Perform testing.
- Report results and problems.
- Support Development teams and Customer Success in solving problems.
- Ensure that quality metrics are being met on a regular basis.
- Ensure development of test automation framework.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Works directly with Development teams to ensure full alignment between Dev. and QA.
- Works with Customer Success to understand customer issues
- Works with Product Management and Product Owner on new requirements
- 3+ years of experience working as Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience in test automation, test plan development
- Experience with virtualization, Docker
- Automated AngularJS applications using Protractor, Jasmine (spec, config files)
- Implement Test Automation while driving processes to reduce manual test coverage
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices for full software development cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing
- Work with Product Management, Development, and review technical documents to understand the functionality and derive test strategy
- Experience with Linux OS stack, networking, UI testing
- Help writing test plans, test cases, and provide suggestions in improving QA process
- Ensure our products meet high standards of quality, performance, and reliability