For our client - an international company, owner of industrial real estate properties across Europe - we are looking for a Junior Facility Manager responsible for the operational and technical management of an industrial buildings located in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. Currently our client is expanding the team, so do not hesitate to apply if you have experience with management of industrial buildings.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Build synergies network on technical suppliers, maintenance, and repair service providers
- Ensure the proper service tender process for any third party suppliers services
- Ensure the property adheres to all building codes
- Provide regular facility schedule reports, and utilities usage check
- Tenant site daily maintenance and technical repair issues follow up
- Participate in tenant meetings as required/ necessary
- Build up and maintain excellent tenant relationships
You should match these requirements:
- High school/University degree - technical education
- Working experience in the field of facility management and technical management of buildings - industrial buildings is a must
- Minor experience with property management is an advantage
- Fluency in English due to communication with foreign colleagues
- Autonomous and responsible approach
- Driving license B
Our client offers:
- Background of a stable international company with a strong position on the market
- Dynamic environment alongside cooperation with talented people
- Potential for further career development
- Motivational remuneration and other benefits
Locations: Prague – willingness to travel to other locations across Czech Republic and Slovakia
Start date: upon agreement
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
We are looking forward to cooperation
Senior Business Manager
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.