What will you do?
You will be acting as a Service Lead for Identity and Access Workplace and be responsible for service quality, security, and health. You will be in close cooperation with a Product Owner, where you will define service strategy, continues improvement and support.
Also, you will be acting as a Senior expert for operational tasks as well as being a first escalation point for the services in scope.
You are experienced in:
• Windows Server 2016 /2019 Active Directory (Domain Controllers, NTBackup, Group Policies, Logon Scripts
• Identity & Access Management (IAM) (advantage)
• Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
• Azure Active Directory
• DNS services
What is beneficial:
• Scripting skills (PowerShell, VBS)
• Experience with creating SQL queries
• ITIL process awareness
f you are interested, please apply directly, or send me an email with your CV in English.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Ivana Hřebačková, REED – MSS
+420 720 964 056; email@example.com