Would you like to start your career in an international company? Do you have good communication skills? This is a great opportunity for somebody who would like to use their knowledge of Spanish, Portuguese and English on a daily basis. You will work in multinational environment where you can use a variety of languages and be part of world-known brand. This position is perfect for fresh graduates and also for someone with experience in technical or customer support.
What will you do?
- Provide remote technical support to employees of the client via phone, emails, chat, and a ticketing tool.
- Be a ‘right hand’ of the team leaders, assist them with reporting.
- Be a part of the shadowing program for the newcomers and ready to ‘lend a hand’ to your junior colleagues.
- Be a member of the international, dynamic, and innovative company environment.
What are we looking for?
- Fluent Spanish, Portuguese and English at the level of B2+
- Good communication skills.
- Pro-customer approach and multitasking skills.
- User knowledge of Windows, Android or iOS, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Experience with customer or technical support is an advantage
What do we offer?
- Relocation support even for candidates relocating within the Czech Republic.
- 25 days of a paid leave.
- Opportunity to work from home.
- Free language courses.
- Multisport card.
- Meal allowance
- Training courses.
- Teambuilding activities.
- Work in brand new offices in the centre of Brno.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Veronika Vrbková, REED – MSS
(+420) 775 335 536; email@example.com