Join the IT community of IT enthusiasts, based in Prague, a start-up mindset and become part of an international team with unlimited opportunities. As a Data Engineer and be indispensable part of the team working on a new AI application with Azure and GPT.
The application will be a virtual assistant that will help our sales and support agents to deliver exceptional service to our customers. The virtual assistant will use natural language processing and deep learning to provide smart recommendations and action items based on the interaction between the client and the end user. Some of the features of the virtual assistant include:
- Creating memos
- Providing feedback to the agent
- Booking next appointments
- And many more...
What will you do
- Retrieve data from client’s data sources, clean the data and make it available to the data-scientists
- Know and understand the ''common data model'' and implement the data model in the BUs on use-case basis
- Map the data flow from different data sources and pushe clean data to a DB/DWH on Cloud (Azure) in accordance with common data model
- Set up monitors for data quality and availability per use-case on BU side
- Support data scientists during data preparation stage with data transformation and code optimization
- Know the way around in client’s data-landscape and to be able to connect to most important data-related people to get things done
- Develop and maintain the data infrastructure and architecture for the DS Hub
- Create and maintain documentation related to his / her work
- Knowledge of the most common data management and extraction tools and code (e.g. SQL/python/SSIS) and experience in setting up and maintaining an SQL DB/DW in MS Azure
- Experience in extracting different types of data sources (structured, semi structured, unstructured and streaming data)
- Ability to design efficient data exchange architecture and processes and ability to build advanced database structures, datamarts and reports
- Knowledge of Databricks and PySpark - knowledge how to use them to develop and deploy data analytical solutions.
- Familiarity with data engineering frameworks and tools such as Apache Spark, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Synapse Analytics, etc.
- Ability to connect to fully technical people a well as business people
- Knows GDPR regulation
- Be a part of the newly built international team
- Home office, 5 weeks of vacation, and 5 annual sick days
- 3% employer supplemental pension monthly contribution
- Unlimited budget for your education (hard and soft skills, Language courses)
- Meal contribution, Cafeteria program, monthly home office allowance
- Multisport card, partnership with various companies (Makro, Datart, Sony, Electrolux…)
- iPhone, personal Office 365 License, O2 Family discounts
- Volunteering days to support our community
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team