For our client well-known company, world's leader in turbo technology solutions we are currently searching a suitable candidate in a strategic role of Business Data Analytics and AI Data Lead.
This role builds and maintains effective relations between IT and internal business management to ensure success in meeting business goals and objectives.
Understands internal customers and their businesses, challenges and weaknesses.
Actively identifies new technological opportunities that will help achieve incremental or step change improvements in business processes.
Cutting edge solution provider in Data Management, Analytics & AI along with being a relationship building partner between all business functions & cross functional IT domains.
The Business Data Analytics & AI excellence leader will formulate and implement data & AI strategies and roadmaps along with formulating and implementing strategies for managing & using data and AI to achieve business objectives, improve decision-making, and drive innovation opportunities along with driving a data culture within the organization.
- Work with business leadership and stakeholders
- Work on complex business requirements and provide highly innovative solutions
Data & AI
- Drive data-driven culture within the organization in line with strategy
- Work with business leaders to Identify and prioritize use cases for Data & AI
- Build the necessary data and AI capabilities within the organization, including data governance, data quality, data management, and machine learning.
- Lead a team of data scientists, analysts, data architect and engineers to develop and deploy analytics solutions that deliver measurable business value.
- Manage & implement the organization's data governance, data quality, and data management
Project, Risk & Change Management
- Actively coordinate all phases of project from concept, project planning to project closure
- Drive change management
- Track program KPIs and metrics
People Leadership & Organizational/ Capability Development
- Identification of required strategic skills within Data & AI Excellence
- Implement sourcing measures
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field
- Min 7 years of direct experience in IT and business partnership roles
- Proven leadership experience with credible strong potential for higher level management
- Technical Proficiency: A strong understanding of data and AI technologies is essential. This includes knowledge of programming, statistical analysis, machine learning algorithms, data mining techniques, data visualization, data virtualization, data lake management, data integration, data exchange and big data technologies.
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to think strategically and understand how data and AI can drive business value.
- Data Governance and Ethics: Deep understanding of data governance principles.
- Leadership and Communication: Strong leadership skills essential.
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Abilities
- Collaboration and Relationship Building: Demonstrable experience of leading cross-functional teams.
- Continuous Learning and Adaptability
- Business Acumen: Data and AI leader should have a strong business acumen and be able to understand the needs and challenges of the organization and build the respective data strategy & roadmap.