We are looking for candidates who would like to use English at work and prefer communicating via email.
You will be in charge of processing flight ticket bookings which are not processed automatically by the system and modifying existing bookings according to the clients’ requests. The position is mostly administrative, with emails being sent to clients as a confirmation of your actions. At the same time you will get a chance to occasionally communicate with representatives of different airlines via phone to find out missing information.
What are we looking for?
- English min B2, in both speaking and writing.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to handle work under pressure in fast paced environment.
- A calm and professional attitude at all times.
- Medium computer skills, advanced search skills.
- Previous experience with booking flight tickets is a huge advantage!
What do we offer?
- Modern office with in-house gym, masseur, canteen, showers, chill out zone and free refreshments.
- Home office days.
- Garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
- Meal vouchers.
- Discounts on flights.
- 20+5 days of paid vacation.
- Multisport card.
- Career development framework.
Location: The amazing city of Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: Monday – Friday, various 8 hour shifts
Starting date: Immediately/negotiable
Recruitment details: Online interviews, fast process
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation
Sabina Kasanova, REED – MSS
+420 720 078 741; firstname.lastname@example.org