Our client was founded to shape airflow so that a world of applications can be heated, ventilated, cooled and refrigerated more efficiently, more flexibly and more quietly.
The more they do this, the greater the benefit for humankind. The portfolio of products is dedicated to HVAC Industrial solutions.
- Providing technical assistance, application report needed across project qualification and quotation management to Business Developers
- Handle customer portfolio across multiple departments and potential customers
- Coordinate closely with Project Engineer for modified and/or new projects
- Delegating small tasks To Customer Service
- Owning technical task surrounding new sales
Proven work experience as a Sales Representative if possible in the fan, HVAC & R industry or in another component sales position for the OEM industry
Excellent knowledge of English and German language
Familiarity with ERP and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or a related field
Communication and people skills are also important aspects of the job. The person fulfilling this role should be self-starting, competitive, imaginative, direct, influential, persuasive and self-confident.
- Unique opportunity to join fast growing international company with lot of career paths.
- Top quality products and solutions in HVAC Industry for you to sell.