We are looking for an Electrical Safety expert for an international company working on TOP projects in the automotive sector.
Your task will be:
- Drive the Electrical Safety of five development sites around the world
- Develop new methodology, standards and plans for the electrical/electronics sector
- Ensure adherence to the concept and standards
- Identify potential threats and consequences associated with product manufacturing and ensure preventive actions are taken
- Continuously analyse the current status and provide suggestions for improvement
- Risk management
- Coach the HSE team
- University technical degree (ideally focusing on electrical/electronic field) or Safety
- At least 5 years of R&D experience
- Experience in Electrical Safety (High Speed Electrical Machines)
- Advanced English - both written and verbal
The company offers:
- Be part of a company that works on TOP projects in the automotive field
- To have a wide scope of activity within this global role
- A superior financial reward
- Career development and progression
- Open company culture
- Flexible working hours
- Workshops during working hours
- Cafeteria system, FlexiPass
- Multisport card
- Mobile tariffs
- and more
Start date: Immediately / by agreement
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above requirements, please feel free to contact me and send me your CV.
Veronika Grosová, REED - Engineering
+420 601 321 464; veronika.grosova AT reed.com
Follow us at www.reedglobal.cz for more job opportunities.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you give your consent to the processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data. You give this consent for a period of 3 years after sending it.