We are looking for a candidate with excellent Swedish grammar who has a creative soul and passion for translation. Our client is a leading specialist in electronics and telecommunications. This role is based in their shared service centre in Brno, second largest city of the Czech Republic. While you will work mostly independently, you will have a support of a stable Nordic speaking team.
This role is perfect for a fresh graduate who is looking for the first full time experience related to marketing, copywriting or translation.
• Creatively translate existing product descriptions and specifications from English to Swedish to make sure customers know what type of product is right for them.
• Create and update product descriptions for a specific product category (e.g. phones, games, movies) in Swedish language and publish products on the Nordic websites.
• Add and update product specifications for online stores in Nordic countries as well as prepare and adjust product pictures according to the internal guidelines.
• Publish articles and banners on the company websites.
• Native speaker of Swedish (excellent grammar is essential)
• At least C1 level of English
• Creative mind
• Interest in electronics and familiarity with the terminology is a plus
• Education or experience in translation / copywriting / blogging but it is not a must
- performance bonus;
- long-term and stable cooperation;
- meal allowance;
- multisport card;
- cafeteria system with benefit card;
- organized training sessions during the first weeks and further upskilling courses (online, with our experts);
- 25 days of a paid leave;
- brand new offices in the centre of Brno, 2nd largest city in the Czech Republic;
- monetary compensation days for working during the Czech state holidays;
- relocation package;
- expat Assistance Services for new joiners;
- teambuilding activities.
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: Mon-Fri, flexible hours
Interview process: Skype interview + online test
Starting date: Negotiable
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation
Sabina Kasanova, REED – MSS
+420 720 078 741; email@example.com