Would you like to start your career in an international company? Do you have good communication skills? Are you interested in learning more about technical support? This is a great opportunity for somebody who doesn’t have any experience and would like to use their language skills on a daily basis. You will work in multinational environment where you can use a variety of languages and be part of world-known brand.
What will you do as a Technical support?
- Provide remote technical support to employees of the client via ticketing tool (phone, email, chat).
- Be a ‘right hand’ of the team leaders, assist with reporting.
- Be a part of the shadowing program for the newcomers and ready to ‘lend a hand’ to your junior colleagues.
- Be a member of the international, dynamic, and innovative company environment.
What qualities are we looking for?
- Fluent French and English (B2)
- Good communication skills.
- Pro-customer approach and multitasking skills.
- User knowledge of Windows, Android or iOS, Microsoft Office, etc.
What can the company offer you?
- 5 weeks of a paid leave
- Hybrid work schedule
- Relocation support (even for relocation within the Czech Republic)
- Free language courses, training courses
- Meal allowance, Cafeteria system
- Multisport card, teambuilding activities
- Modern office with leisure time possibilities
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Starting date: Negotiable
Work hours: Mon - Fri, 8-hour shifts, no overnight shift
If you are interested, please apply directly with your CV in English.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
+420 702 118 606