Successful developer of industrial buildings is looking for a new Executive Assistant and REED is helping them to find the most suitable candidate. Do you have experience in executive support position and you love dynamic environment? In this position you will be based in Prague but also frequently travel abroad. If this sounds interesting to you, let us know about yourself!
Description of the position:
• Supporting the team and Board members on various administrative matters
• Organizing Board members' agenda – monthly update calls, ad hoc calls, preparation of annual general meeting
• Communication with third parties - external counsels, notaries, commercial registers, banks, etc. and with companies' various departments
• Participating on various tasks in the processes of mergers, spin-offs, liquidation processes
• 2+ years previous experience supporting corporate team, supporting corporate legal team is an advantage
• Fluent English language – written and spoken
• Willing to frequently travel abroad (weekly, bi-weekly)
• Dynamic person with drive, responsible, flexible, with high ability to be discrete
Our client offers:
• Work in beautiful office in centre of Prague
• Motivating salary, phone, laptop
• Breakfast and lunch at workplace fully reimbursed
• Fully reimbursed Multisport card, yoga classes, participation in marathons
• Pension and life insurance contribution and many more
Start date: Immediately / negotiable
If you are interested in this job, feel free to contact us.
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.