REED is currently search for an experienced Tax Manager / Specialist who has an analytical mind set, is proactive and motivated to join our international client’s European tax team. If you are looking to progress in the field of multinational corporate tax and want to cooperate with team members across the Czech Republic, Belgium, and the Netherlands on global projects, then read further!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Ensure that Corporate Income Tax (CIT) reports are prepared, reviewed, and filed
- Assure that the tax positions are correctly recorded into the group accounts and reported
- Maintain the companies Tax Control framework by co-determining the scope, analysing risks, implementing procedures, and assuring relevant controls are in place
- Directly support the Transfer Pricing Manager with the processes and assist the European Tax Director with ad hoc projects
- Communicate key information’s with relevant stakeholders in the business
- Oversee external stakeholders (tax authorities and advisors)
- Manage internal and external tax audits
- Keep up to date with local and global tax legislation
Who are we looking for in terms of experience and skill set?
- University degree in the preferred field of finance or taxes
- 5 + years of work experience in taxes/corporate income tax (ideally on a multinational level)
- Transfer pricing experience is welcome
- Fluent in English, another European language being anadvantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, whilst being solution driven
- Comfortable and adaptive in a growth environment
- Enthusiastic, driven, and autonomous professional
What does our client offer?
- High level complex role with European scope
- To join an established and dynamic company with a strong product brand
- International environment with modern offices
- 26 days of holidays per year and 4 sick days
- Multisport card, meal tickets, transport allowance, contributions to pension insurance
- Discounts on company products
- Hybrid work system available
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Starting date: ASAP
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then send us your CV in English!