An international company with a shared service centre in Prague is currently looking to strengthen their team by hiring a new Customer Service Team Leader. In this role you will oversee the customer order operations across the whole of Europe. If you are a customer focused manager, driven by data and first-hand customer accounts and can be proactive in implementing improvement and solutions, then read further!
Your responsibilities as a Customer Service Team Lead
- Oversee the order process for the European divisions
- Leading a team up to 50 colleagues
- Participating in team meetings, coaching sessions, performance reviews and resource management discussions.
- Ensure that teams process incoming order, deliveries, customer requirements precisely and timely.
- Being in close communication with customers and visiting operation sites to determine their service needs and requirements
- Analyse and highlight key Customer satisfaction data to Improve performance, efficiency and satisfaction
- Uphold team and stake holder communication as well as meetings with sales and distribution.
- Take part in cross functional projects.
Skills and experience
- Possess a university degree preferably in economics or business administration
- Minimum of 8 years professional experience in the field of order management, supply chain or logistics
- A strong understanding of order to cash, order management, customer service, and logistic processes.
- At least 5 years of managerial experience supervising a large team.
- Can showcase the ability to motivate, develop and influence in a Team Leader role.
- Previous experience in a multinational SSC environment
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Analytical mind set with excellent Microsoft Office knowledge, specifically Excel
- Professional level English with another another European language being advantageous
- Exciting and rewarding role in an international organisation.
- Opportunity to head impactful projects
- Competitive compensation package and company benefits
- Attractive work location in Prague, hybrid mode of working 3 days office / 2 days possible home office
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Starting date: Negotiable
#customerservice #customerorders #teamlead #manager #europeanoperations
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then send us your CV in English!