One of the largest professional services networks is looking for a new Senior Strategy Consultant and REED is helping them to find the fittest candidate. In this position you will be working on complex projects regarding strategies connected to entering various markets, aquisition or integration of companies while leading and advising Junior Consultants in your team.
Responsibilities and Activities:
- Mapping of various market growth and competition
- Dealing with complex issues, problem solving within international team in region
- Taking a part in projects regarding growth, aquisiton and integration of companies
- Leading and advising less experienced colleagues, delegating tasks
- Ensuring that all projects are up to speed in the most effective way
- University degree (ideally Economy)
- At least 2 year experience in strategy consulting
- English language - full professional proficiency, Czech/Slovak not necessary
- Analytical, communications skills, common sense, ability to keep calm in various situations
- Eager to learn and improve in this field and being a team player
Our client offers:
- multinational dynamic team
- 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal days
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Fast career growth
- iPhone and laptop also for personal use
Start date: Immediately / negotiable
If you are interested in this job, feel free to contact us.
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.