Our client is a leading global distribution partner and formulator of specialty chemicals and ingredients.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manger to cover Czech republic and Slovakia.
Are you passionate about technical sales and application consulting in the Coatings & Construction field? We have an amazing opportunity for you! We are seeking a proactive and skilled individual to take on the role of Technical Sales and Application Consultant for our assigned territory. Your main responsibility will be to ensure long-term growth in relevant market segments. Join us and be part of a dynamic and growing company!
- Drive new business opportunities and expand our customer base within the assigned territory.
- Foster strong relationships with existing customers, ensuring their satisfaction and continued partnership.
- Skillfully negotiate commercial conditions with customers and prepare comprehensive offers and agreements.
- Conduct regular customer visits to provide top-notch support and understand their evolving needs.
- Keep in close contact with suppliers and collaborate with other team members within for seamless operations.
- Stay ahead of market trends and conduct research on customer and market potentials.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Ideally, you hold a university degree in Chemistry/Lacquer technology or a closely related subject.
- A background in Chemistry will be considered a strong advantage.
- Previous sales experience in related industries will be highly beneficial.
- Your high motivation, flexibility, and reliability will make you a perfect fit for our team.
- We value continuous self-development, and your willingness to learn new job-related skills is highly appreciated.
- Traveling will be part of the role, so a valid driving license (class B) is required.
- Proficiency in both Czech/Slovak and English languages is essential.
What We Offer:
- Join a fast-growing global company with an empowering entrepreneurial culture.
- Embrace a modern and dynamic international working environment with excellent development prospects.
- Enjoy the convenience of a neutral company car, also available for private use.
- We offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits package.
If you are ready to take your career to new heights and become a key player in our Coatings & Construction team, apply now and embark on this exciting journey with us!
Start Date: Negotiable
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment or on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/reed-czech-republic/.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.