Our client is a successful and innovative global company with 600 employees, and 10 production sites across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
They surpassed our revenue expectations in 2022, achieving an impressive growth rate of over 40%. This was driven by continuous dedication to creating and launching many innovative and exciting new products.
By transitioning from a component manufacturer to a complete solution supplier, integrating sustainability, setting up new entities with sales organizations and production sites, investing in R&D and delivering the next generation of products, and acquiring other companies when relevant, we create many opportunities for professional growth:
- Implement quality processes and elaborate action plans to reach quality targets internal and external.
- Be responsible for handling customer claims.
- Execute yearly QMS audits.
- Responsible for establishment and continual improvement of the QMS - ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001
- Team management
- Conduct internal audits and manage corrective actions.
- Competitive salary in a fast-growing international company
- Company car and fuel card
- Annual bonus in amount of 2 monthly salaries
- 25 vacation days
- 2-5 sick days (according to length of employment)
- Pension insurance contribution
- Mobile phone, laptop, and other IT tools
- Proven experience in quality assurance, quality control, or a related role within a global manufacturing environment
- Understanding methodologies such as Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, 5S, and Kaizen.
- Advanced English and fluent Czech
- Degree in a relevant field such as engineering, manufacturing, or quality management. A master's degree is a plus.
Termín nástupu: dohodou
Lokalita: Hradec Kralove
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment or on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/reed-czech-republic/.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.