As a Python Developer, you will be part of the Market Risk team. In your new role you will participate in the FRTB projects as part of the regulatory commitments. You will support the Business analysts and Business users with the tolls design, build and work directly with the Market risk developers. You will be part of a dynamic Market risk environment, where you have opportunity and space for your ideas. We are looking for talented and enthusiastic candidates whom we can help to grow their careers.
What will you be doing?
• Designing and building tools and solutions for viewing and analysing data, and results of the Market risk reporting measures
• Working closely with developers to understand the implementation details and how to best utilise the outputs for the business users
• Preparing Demos, presentations and users manuals for the tools
• Following good processes and practices, as defined by the team standards, ensuring that documentation is complete, comprehensive and signed off
• Assisting with the prioritisation and planning of key deliverables
• Working in an agile manner whilst understanding the needs of planning and forecasting the overall delivery
• Working closely with Business and Technology teams to define, analyse and implement changes
What we’re looking for:
• Ability to assimilate information quickly and make informed decisions
• Practical experience of project delivery
• Good time management, prioritisation and ability to meet deadlines