For an international e-commerce & entertainment platform, I am searching for a Product Manager who will help build next e-commerce products to improve the customer’s experience ticketing. You will be responsible for understanding the needs of the customer, determining the best solutions for their needs and the company’s business goals, defining each solution’s scope for designers and engineers.
• Define the product vision, strategy and execution of the e- commerce platform
• Lead the planning, scoping, and prioritization of projects phases for both short-term sprints and long-term product evolution
• Outline the path from MVPs / beta launches to robust, full-scale products
• Understand users’ needs throughout their journey and how the platform can provide better solutions than alternative ticketing options
• Provide designers & engineers with direction and feedback to bring new products to life
• Document product requirements and release notes for new products and features
• Work with executive leadership to evaluate and prioritize new product opportunities
• Collaborate with marketing and sales on go-to-market planning
• 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager at e-commerce or online / digital environment
• Experience with product / roadmap management tools (e.g. Jira, Gitlab, Trello)
• Proven ability to scope, develop, ship and iterate new products
• Experience at a fast-paced start-up in a cross-functional environment is a huge advantage
• Strong communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
Location: Prague / Czech Republic
Start date: upon agreement
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
Senior Business Manager
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.