Join The Operations Center Europe (EUOPC), a vital part of our client's Process Automation division, dedicated to engineering excellence across Europe. With over 600 professionals and a cutting-edge supply chain management center, EUOPC is at the forefront of innovation in the industry.
As the Head of Procurement and department, stationed in Ostrava, Czech Republic, you'll lead a team of specialists in implementing sourcing and quality strategies.
Your mission is to ensure our suppliers are equipped to meet both present and future needs, guaranteeing seamless operations for our internal stakeholders.
Reporting directly to the Head of EUOPC, you'll drive operational brilliance by executing procurement and logistics strategies. Your pivotal role involves cost optimization, maintaining supplier quality and reliability, and overseeing flawless delivery processes to uphold project standards.
- Cultivating strong relationships with stakeholders and conducting business efficiently
- Strategically planning and monitoring team activities, costs, budgets, and savings forecasts, with regular reporting to management and internal stakeholders
- SAP ARIBA and SCMIS to leverage supplier insights and identify top performers
- Ensuring procurement activities adhere to procedures and guidelines, mitigating risks related to quality and financial exposure
- Overseeing delivery processes to ensure alignment with cost, quality, and timeline expectations
- Fostering a well-organized, skilled, and motivated team, while also nurturing the development of less experienced colleagues in alignment with succession planning
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Over 5 years of leadership experience, ideally in Purchasing or a related field within the electrical industry's sector
- Proven track record of working with enterprise resource planning and adhering to standard operating procedures
- Familiarity with SAP Ariba is advantageous
- Demonstrated leadership prowess, coupled with a collaborative, solution-oriented, and customer-centric approach
- Essential qualifications include a university degree (technical background preferred), excellent English and Czech language proficiency, and effective global communication skills
- Company car for personal use
- Annual financial bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Generous holiday allowance
- Annual salary review
- Home office flexibility with financial support
- MultiSport card
- Extensive learning opportunities, including external courses and conferences
- Language courses (group, individual, or online)
- Meal allowance
- Pension insurance contributions
- Parental support program
- Opportunities for career advancement within Czech Republic and global branches
- Modern office facilities with excellent transportation access
- Company share purchase option
- Corporate parking (for Ostrava branch)
- Provided laptop and mobile phone
- Professional counseling services
- Additional emergency leave days
- Company events and team-building activities
- Benefit SIM cards for family and friends
- Discounts with partner establishments (restaurants, car dealerships, transportation, etc.)
For more information please apply with your English resumé.