An international company in Brno is looking for a Payment Specialist - a communicative person with fluent knowledge of English and Dutch who would like to work in administration and be daily in touch with business clients (B2B).
This position is an opportunity for fresh graduates with little or no experience to gain skills under the wing of an international company in Brno. Plus, if you would like to learn more about the field of finance, this job is a perfect match!
What will you do?
- monitor payment performance of clients (companies) and make sure all requests are actioned and response is provided,
- maintain accurate and up to date contact records and interaction with customers in database,
- highlight all customers disputes and record in system immediately to ensure quick turnaround,
- do daily review of a credit hold list and a follow up on disputes on assigned customer accounts, with customers on unallocated payments,
- copy invoices/credit notes and account statements as required.
What qualities are we looking for?
- fluency (B2+) in English and Dutch language,
- good communication skills - verbal and written,
- advanced user of Microsoft Office,
- proactive approach and an eye for a detail.
What can our client offer you?
- 5 weeks of holidays + sick days,
- flexible work hours, possibility to work remotely few days a week,
- yearly bonus and regular salary reviews,
- meal vouchers, discount vouchers, Multisport card,
- internal trainings, ACCA,
- language courses, wellness programme,
- open company culture, regular fruit days.
Work hours: Monday - Friday, flexible start and end of work with a core
Starting date: Negotiable
Interview process: 2 stages
Are you interested? Then please either apply directly with your English CV, or send me an email with it and the name of the position. I will connect with you afterward and discuss with you your motivation and more details about the job.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Veronika Vrbková, REED - MSS
(+420) 775 335 536; email@example.com