For an international FMCG FOOD company with a stable position in the market, REED is currently looking for the right candidate for the Group Key Account Manager / National Key Account Manager position. It might be the right opportunity if you are an experienced sales professional looking for a new challenge.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Formulating strategies for sales, market approach, and revenue
- Improving efficiency and delivering agreed results
- Negotiation of business terms on modern market customers
- Evaluating and aligning the business plans and investments
- Leading and developing (3+) direct reports incl. field sales CZ / SK, engaging them, and encouraging empowerment
- Being a role model for every Co-member, allowing each individual to grow within the company
It would be best if you matched the following:
- Working experience in the FMCG in a managerial position in sales with modern-trade customers (Albert as a primary client)
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A flexible and dynamic personality with innovative thinking
- Thorough understanding of the FMCG sales environment
- Native Czech/Slovak, proficiency in English
The company offers:
- Perspective job in an international company with friendly company culture
- Package of benefits: Multisport card, meal vouchers, pension, and life insurance contribution, mobile phone, and notebook, discount for company products, refreshments in the office, car
- Company events (team building, sports, and cultural events)
- 25 days of vacation, five sick days, and much more
- Possibility of success plan on the Sales Director role
Start date: upon agreement
If you are interested in this opportunity and believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
Recruitment Manager CE
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.