Our client creates a complete vertical manufacturing process from the yarn to the final product of fabrics. The weaving plant that produces warp knitting fabrics with Ketten and Raschell machines, as well as a plant that does dyeing and special finishes.
Their R&D department supports all of activity, with a pilot plant that makes samples and a team of engineers who focus on research and development.
Reed is looking for operators, who can use warp knitting machines (Karl Mayer Machines) Ketten and Raschel (spacer manufacturing).
Candidates should be able to load the yarn, adjust the machine settings according to the technical data sheet, and fix mechanical (and electrical if possible) problems on the machine when it malfunctions.
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation Package for you and your family
- Chance to relocate to beautiful Spanish region, with the help of the employer.
- other company compensations
- Basic English is needed but not mandatory.
- Practical experience using Karl Mayer machines.
- Availability to live in Spain.
Please do not hesitate to apply with your English resume to get more info.