An international company that provides accommodation services for relocated employees on long-term or short-term projects is searching for enthusiastic and driven Key Account Managers to join a new team, that will be located in Prague. Open to both junior and more experienced candidates, if you have strong communication skills, previous sales experience or a strong motivation to develop in this field, then read further!
What will be your responsibilities as a Key Account Manager?
- Responsible for pursuing, securing and achieving sales with new clients
- To build your own portfolio whilst continuing to work with existing clients across multiple European countries
- To focus on gaining new clients through networking, cold calls, and email (focus for first 6 months)
- Develop and maintain relationships with current and prospective clients
- To effectively address the need and services of the clients upcoming projects
- To manage client projects from start to finish
Are you a good fit for this role?
- Previous sales or key account management experience or a strong motivation to develop in this field
- A university degree is an advantage
- Driven and enthusiastic
- Passionate about offering a high standard of customer experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional level English and either fluent Italian, Polish, Norwegian or Lithuanian
What can we offer to you?
- Hybrid work system after 3 month period
- Professional development within the company
- Bonus scheme
- 2 weeks core training
- Fast growing start up company
- International environment
- Benefits such as meal or transport allowance to be introduced in the upcoming months
Location: Prague (Prague 5)
Start date: ASAP
Salary: 45k gross. Additional sales bonuses based on performance (up to 4 extra salaries annually)
#keyaccountmanager #sales #accountmanagement #languagejobs
Does this sound like the job for you? Then send me your CV in English!