A global professional services company is looking to strengthen its current purchasing team in Prague by hiring a new Junior Purchasing Agent with German. If you are hardworking, customer focused and want to learn and develop in the field of purchasing and purchase order management, then read further!
Responsibilities as a Purchasing Agent
- Frequently communicating and building relationship with your portfolio of clients via email and phone.
- Managing the end-to-end purchasing process from purchase request to purchase order and payment.
- Updating and maintaining suppliers’ database.
- Handling the product catalogue and making key changes to its content.
- Keeping suppliers’ contracts up to date
Experience and skills set
- Can speak English and German at least on the B2+ level
- Enjoy B2B communication
- You possess strong organisation and time management skills
- Enjoy a an international and team orientated environment
- Training in ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle, Ariba or Coupa.
- Opportunity to develop within Procurement or other departments
- Various training opportunities according to your needs.
- Experience in global corporate environment
- Hybrid working system
- Meal vouchers, flexi pass, multisport card.
- 5 weeks’ vacation & sick days.
- Contribution to Language Academy and Life/Pension Insurance
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Salary: 35-42k depending on experience
Starting date: ASAP
#purchasing #german #procurement #junior #prague
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then send us your CV in English!