We help an international company in Brno to find a new Payment Specialist - a communicative person with fluent knowledge of English and German who would like to work in administration and be daily in touch with business clients (B2B). This is an opportunity for a fresh graduates with little or no experience to gain skills. Plus, if you would like to learn more about the field of finance, this job is a perfect match for you!
What will you do?
- monitor payment performance of German-speaking clients (companies) and make sure all requests are actioned and response is provided
- maintain accurate and up to date records of contact and interaction with customers in the company system
- do daily review of a credit hold list and highlight all customers disputes or unallocated payments in the system
- copy invoices, credit notes, and account statements as required
What qualities are we looking for?
- fluency in English and German language (B2)
- good communication skills
- advanced user of Microsoft Office
- proactive approach and an eye for a detail
What can the company offer you?
- 5 weeks of holidays + sick days
- flexible work hours
- possibility to work remotely few days a week
- yearly bonus and regular salary reviews
- meal vouchers, discount vouchers, Multisport card
- internal trainings, ACCA
- language courses, wellness programme
- open company culture, regular fruit days
Work hours: Mon-Fri, flexible start and end of work (with core hours)
Starting date: Negotiable
Interview process: Video interview (1-2 stages)
Are you interested? Then please apply directly with your CV in English. I will connect with you afterward, and discuss with you your motivation and more details about the job.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Amálie Chudá - MSS