On behalf of an international company that is one of the leaders in manufacturing and sale of small domestic appliances, we are currently looking for a Junior Financial Controller to join their team in Prague.
- Responsible for budget planning and forecasting process and more specifically DTC activities
- Responsible for all P&L expenses related to DTC activities (retail and online)
- Build monthly reporting and write related monthly analysis about all type of expenses
- Support elaboration of budget presentations / business reviews for Headquarter in France
- Develop appropriate reporting for profitability and margin analysis for both activities
- Support Finance manager in making sure internal control processes are in place across the region
- Challenge and provide rationale on Business plans for shops opening
- Assist Budget holders in regular and accurate budget follow-up for Retail and DTC online activities, Vendor contracts follow-up, local training, follow-up of payment terms and invoices
Main skills required:
- University degree with a specialisation in finance or controlling
- Fluent English, Hungarian is a plus
- Analytical skills with a global vision to drive accurate business and financial results analysis and recommendations
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with non-finance people
- Time management and ability to respect deadlines, agility and flexibility
- Computer minded to operate efficiently reporting and office tools (SAP, Qlikview, BW, MS Office tools)
- Experience in DTC activity would be a plus
The company offers:
- Work for an international company with the possibility of career growth
- Friendly and supportive team
- Environment in which you can learn everyday
- Cafeteria system, home-office possibilities, regular trainings, Multisport card and much more
Start date: upon agreement
#controlling #financialcontroller #juniorfinancialcontroller #jobincontrolling #jobinPrague #FMCG #Reed
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz or on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/reed-czech-republic.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.