You have an opportunity to become part of a well-known company and grow within the company as company also continues to grow in the region. At this role you will provide administrative support to Consultants and Managers, eg. calendar management, travel arrangements, communication with outside vendors and other projects as required.
As Junior Executive Assistant you will benefit from:
- Motivational remuneration, annual bonus and additional bonus
- Cafeteria system, Multisport card
- Medical package, public transportations fully covered, travel insurance
- Snack & drink at workplace, team building abroad
- Learning & development opportunities
- Highly motivated team with the leadership in Prague office
- And much more ….
As Junior Executive Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Managing calendars and performing all necessary scheduling for assigned Managers
- Scheduling travel arrangements
- Interacting with clients regarding meeting setup and other administrative issues
- Developing and maintaining relationships with client counterparts
- Interacting with outside vendors and other offices worldwide
- Performing other projects as assigned
You should match these:
- At least Bachelor´s degree
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in demanding business environment
- MS Office literate (advanced skills in Outlook, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint)
- Czech/Slovak native, fluency in English
- Very good organization, communication and time management skills
- Strong service-oriented mentality and "to-do" attitude
Location: Prague – city centre
Start date: asap / upon agreement
#Administrative Assistant #Executive Assistant #Team Assistant #Office management
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
Senior Business Manager
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.