Do you enjoy communicating with people and can speak fluently Italian? Do you prefer to communicate with B2B customers? We are recruiting for a role of Italian Sales Coordinator who will be part of an international company located in Brno, Czechia. Previous customer service experience is preferred, but we take into consideration also candidates without any experience. The company would support you during the training process.
What will you do?
- communicate with B2B customers and colleagues from different departments,
- respond to enquiries from customers,
- working with a SAP program,
- be in touch with sales teams, logistics, production, operations etc. to generate solutions in a timely fashion to customer issues,
- provide product information (price, availability, etc.).
What qualities are we looking for?
- an excellent level of English and Italian,
- good communication skills,
- problem solving skills,
- advantage: Previous experience from Customer service.
What can the company offer you?
- 5 weeks of holidays + 3 sick days,
- possibility of working from home (hybrid),
- yearly bonus and regular salary reviews,
- meal vouchers, regular fruit days,
- Multisport card,
- internal trainings, ACCA,
- language courses, wellness programme.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your CV in English.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Nikola Miretinska, REED – MSS
+420 607 005 512; email@example.com