Are you a Project Manager with Agile as well as Waterfall and Lean methodology experience? Have you successfully completed an implementation or development project?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Project Manager who enjoys software development, sprints, budget, time scope, project documentation, and always…. always care for the people in the team.
Supported by our Business Analysts you will be the driver behind our continued growth and success. In line with our commitment to innovation, you will be supporting the development and implementation of our strategic initiatives for improved efficiency and productivity. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline.
About Your Role:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects following internal project methodology with agile / lean elements.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and correct allocation.
- Maintain project documentation.
- Monitor and track project performance and progress against the project plan, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Communicate and cooperate with team members as well as external suppliers.
- Be a partner with other stakeholders across business units (i.e., sales, finance, customer service, logistics) to ensure delivery of necessary activities and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with operation, managerial, and executive teams
- You can start with two new projects: New e-shop and Document management system.
We are looking for:
- A person who has go-getter mentality and a growth mind set. Also is people oriented, team player and has excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to talk to and present to a range of audiences and to translate data into actionable insights.
- proven experience in project management and IT systems development / implementation of innovative and impactful systems solutions
- Practical knowledge of both Agile and Lean Methodologies and Waterfall and their combinations.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator preferably in the FMCG or manufacturing sector.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong working knowledge of relevant Microsoft applications, including MS Project.
- Profeciency in Czech and fluent English - you will communicate with our colleagues and suppliers abroad.
- The advantage will be your PMP / PRINCE II certification and knowledge of ITIL.
- An open culture with high innovation pace.
- A diverse project portfolio with interesting technology challenges.
- Performance bonuses.
- Further training and development opportunities.
- Possibility work from home or office.
- 5 weeks of vacation + 2 Sick Days.
- Package of our products every 3 months and Discounted employee sales.
- Cafeteria program - pension insurance, contribution for holidays, travel, cinema, theatre, concerts, sports, fitness, relaxation, massages, educational course, etc.