Exciting opportunity for an IT Associate in Prague 1. Join a leading digital solutions company specializing in optimizing operations, driving growth, and enhancing customer experiences. With expertise in digital transformation, cloud computing, data analytics, cybersecurity, and customer engagement, this company empowers businesses to stay competitive in the digital era. Apply now and take your career to the next level.
What You'll Do
- Providing on-site technology support in both home and office environments, over a variety of platforms and devices
- Troubleshooting and logging any technical issues received via phone call or ticket
- Troubleshoot video conference and telecommunications systems and support key users if required
- Assisting with the documentation of critical and routine technical procedures as well as end user literature
You're good at
- Appetite for continuous learning to further IT knowledge and career development
- Clear communication style and ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders both orally and written in excellent English and Czech
- Self-starting attitude and resourcefulness to identify, analyze and solve problems that may arise
- Part-time contract available with a minimum of 20 hours per week, involving on-site cooperation.
- Working hours are from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- This opportunity is ideally suited for students or recent graduates who are looking to join a support team and have any kind of experience in the IT field.
- As a benefit, this position offers a variety of training opportunities.