I am delighted to present you with an exciting opportunity for one of my clients based in Prague 8 (Karlín) who are looking for an IT Administrator.
The successful candidate will report into an IT Service Manager and Senior Head IT Operations. Within this role you will provide general and specialist administration services to colleagues within the department.
In the role you will be Working closely with colleagues across the department, the Technology Coordinators ensure the Technology Department benefit from an excellent enabling service provision in travel, expenses, purchasing, administration, and supporting processes with regards to IT accounts and equipment.
• Preferred experience of working in a general administration or technical administration role where adherence to standard operating procedures, established systems and processes was required.
• Knowledge of working with a range of communication, collaboration and sharing technologies, such as Office365.
• Demonstrate a highly adaptable approach to managing personal workload and can adapt to deliver diverse types of supporting activities in a rapidly changing environment.
• Ideally experience support on Finance and/or Administration, including but not limited to, general administration, finance processes including procurement, ordering, invoicing, payments, meeting and events administration and management, software licensing and asset management, project support assistance, change management support and similar.
• Either holder or progressing towards a qualification in one or more of the following: financial management, general administration, project management support, change management or similar.
This role is:
• part-time (20 working hours per week, 3 months employment contract)
• start immediately
• paying up to 250 CZK per hours dependent on experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for students of University and absolvents with advanced knowledge of English, who would like to get experience in IT admin environment and start career in international company.
If you are interested into the role, please apply online today with an updated CV in English!