A global professional services company is currently looking for junior candidates to join their team of Insurance Customer Service Agents. In this role you will be responsible for managing the whole insurance customer service lifecycle – from the moment of the initial customer contact until final resolution. If you are eager to apply your analytical thinking, communication, and problem-solving skills in a professional environment, read further!
- Serving as the first point of contact for customers and handling their transaction requests
- Examining the details around customer transactions by identifying and requesting relevant information
- Communicating and providing key information with customers and stakeholders
- Gathering and storing loss data
- Effectively meeting customer expectations by demonstrating professionalism, and accuracy of information
Experience and skill set
- Professional level Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Swedish or other Nordic languages
- Excellent English language skills both spoken and written
- Strong communication skills in the above languages
- Ability to work independently, organize and prioritize own tasks effectively.
- Competent in MS Office applications
- Work experience in customer service is an advantage
- Insurance experience is a plus but not required
- Inclusive and diverse work environment
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Hybrid working model - combination of home office and working on-site
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, 3 sick days, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance contribution, discounts for employees, laptop, psychological support hot link, etc.
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Working hours: Full-time
Starting date: ASAP
#insurance #customer service #nordiclanguages #prague
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then send us your CV in English!