Are you passionate about human resources and want to work for a strong international company that is focused on dental and clinical technologies and support? If so, you might be the Human Resources Generalist we are looking for.
As a Human Resources Generalist, you will be responsible for managing the HR processes for our operating companies in Germany. You will support HR operations, employee lifecycle, benefits, compliance, EHS, training, Workday and other HR programs. You will also act as a resource and guide stakeholders on local compliance and legal requirements.
- Coordinate with other departments to manage all HR processes for the different OpCo’s hosted in Germany and ensure local statutory requirements are met.
- Support HR operations and employee lifecycle activities such as recruitment acivities, contract and addendum creation, payroll notification, NHO coordination, termination and employment certificates.
- Monitor and coordinate EHS and occupational requirements (training, appointments, etc) and other labor risk prevention initiatives.
- Document and review compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, professional licenses and certifications.
- Maintain physical and digital filing in accordance with local requirements.
- Ensure Company policy, procedures and standards are applied consistently.
- Maintain compliance with local employment laws and regulations and recommended best practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Deep and complex knowledge of HR processes.
- Very good knowledge and understanding of German labor law.
- Ability to work independently in fast-paced environment.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in German and English language.
- Motivational salary evaluation according to achieved experience and skills up to 70,000 Euro per year
- Unique opportunity to cooperate with a strong international company
- Possibility of working from home office 3 days a week, or as agreed
- Contribution to wellness and leisure activities
- Contribution for pension and life insurance
- Language courses
- Employee support program
- Awards and bonuses for long-term service in the company
- and much more
Interested? Send us your CV in English now!