A global manufacturer in the engineering sector is looking to expand its team by bringing on a new HR Generalist. You will be joining an exciting and fast paced work environment within a company that’s looking to grow its operations in Prague. If you’re accountable, driven, and possess an understanding of French labour law, then read further. This could be the right role for you!
Your Responsibilities as an HR Generalist
- To act as a main point of contact for all human recourse related matters (staffing, employee relations, employee benefits, payroll, performance management)
- Active sourcing and use of the company ATS for the recruitment of high-quality candidates
- Oversee tasks relating to benefits, attendance records, leave of absence requests and assist with any necessary onboarding.
- Monitor employee performance reviews and sends reminders to Supervisors/Managers as appropriate.
- Maintain employee files and documentation
- Process new-hire and exiting employees
- Work alongside the HR team to prepare and maintain annual Human Resource budget for the locations within your scope.
- Assist with day-to-day activities relating to meetings, appointments, interviews and pre-screens.
- Create and manage documentation relating to financial, budget, sales and/or employee matters
- Possible preparation of various G/L account reconciliations and analysis and employee expense reports.
- Offer support on various ad-hoc tasks assigned by the HR Manager for UK & Europe
Experience and Skill set
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Human Resources professional
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is an advantage
- Working knowledge of French labour law and legislation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English and advanced French
- The ability to showcase excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Office management experience is an advantage
- Corporate bonus structure
- 25 days holiday
- Sick days
- Education course and training
- Opportunity to be apart of a quick paced, fast-growing environment in Prague
Location: Prague (Prague 6), Czech Republic
Starting date: Negotiable
Salary: 70-80k + depending on experience
#hr #english #french #hrgeneralist #prague
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then send us your CV in English!