Are you interested in the field of IT and can speak French? An international company in Brno is looking for a new member for its technical support team. You would work as a 1st Level of helpdesk support and would be the first point of contact for French-speaking employees of the company for tech-related issues.
You do not need any experience from IT, what matters is your level of French, communication skills and willingness to learn. This role is a great opportunity for someone who wants to start the career in IT!
What will you do?
- Be part of the 1st level technical support team
- Solve issues related to PCs, printers, emails, etc.
- Communicate via ticketing system (email and phone) with the company employees
- Communicate regularly with other team members and IT teams.
We are looking for:
- Advanced level of French (C1) and fluent level of English (B2)
- Good communication skills
- General IT knowledge (desktop, or Windows, or Citrix, or MS Office) and interest in further learning
- Experience is not required (you can replace it with your motivation 😉 )
- Advantage: Previous experience from similar role
You can look forward to:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Occasional working from home
- Salary bonus
- Meal vouchers, regular fruit days
- Multisport card & cafeteria system of flexible benefits
- Pension contribution
- Mobile phone with company tariff for personal use
- Language courses
- Training courses (technical and soft skills courses)
- Relax area and a terrace
- Opportunities to grow
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: Mon-Fri, shifts between 7am – 6pm (no night shift)
Starting date: Negotiable
Are you interested? Then please apply with your English CV. I will connect with you afterward, and discuss with you your motivation and more details about the job.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Amálie Chudá, REED - MSS
(+420) 702 118 606; email@example.com